- All-New G4drive – Smooth and quiet, Gocycle’s bespoke new G4drive™ delivers more torque with class leading compact packaging.
- Carbon Fibre mid-frame – This central component of G4’s monocoque chassis has the important job of connecting the hydroformed aluminium front frame and Gocycle’s patented magnesium Cleandrive.
- Carbon Fibre Single-Sided Front Fork – The Gocycle G4’s all-new single-sided carbon front fork houses the fully-integrated G4drive electric motor. Its smooth and flowing lines help to reduce stress and overall weight.
- New Gocycle Tyre – MotoGP-inspired treaded tyre infused with silica compound for superior grip and sure -footed handling
- Integrated USB Port – 1amp USB charger for phone charging on the go
- Low Energy Bluetooth – Improved phone and Gocycle app connectivity
Gocycle G4 will be powered by the all-new G4drive™ electric motor. The G4drive™ provides a smooth and quiet ride, while delivering more torque and low-speed start capability – all within a class-leading compact package. The proprietary G4drive™ and gearbox has been in development for a number of years and subject to many, many test miles at Gocycle’s research and development facility to ensure it performs to the G4’s high standards of reliability.
An all-new single-sided carbon fibre front fork houses the fully-integrated G4drive™ electric motor and links the Gocycle G4 chassis to the road. Its smooth and flowing lines provide a pure aesthetic while helping to reduce stress and overall weight. It’s been engineered with more vertical compliance for improved comfort whilst maintaining directional stiffness for sure footed steering through the corners.
Gocycle’s renowned handling capability is enhanced further with the introduction of a new lighter and more precise carbon fibre mid-frame that forms the Gocycle G4 monocoque chassis. It provides a strong core and has the important job of connecting the hydroformed aluminium front frame and Gocycle’s patented magnesium Cleandrive. Three different components, three different materials, each optimised for three different roles.
Riders will enjoy an even smoother ride owing to Gocycle’s bespoke new MotoGP-inspired treaded tyre. The lightweight tyre is infused with silica compound for superior grip and sure-footed handling. It’s wider design and increased air volume promises a comfortable ride across urban surfaces.
The Gocycle G4’s removeable powerful Lithium-Ion battery is seamlessly integrated into the G4’s hydroformed aluminium frame. It provides a range of up to 40 miles (65km) for the G4 and up to 50 miles (80km) for the G4i (depending on pedal input) with 3.5 hour fast charging now standard across the entire range from Gocycle’s new 4A 36V Charger.
Intuitive folding mechanism makes it possible to fold and stow the Gocycle G4 into a compact package in just 10 seconds. Once folded it can be rolled along on its wheels making it incredibly versatile and easy to live with. The popular fast-folding system is even more robust for 2021 with the introduction of a single titanium pin that keeps the fast-folding joint perfectly aligned.
Discreet integrated USB port on the handlebar, enabling phone charging or other small devices from the bike’s battery when not in use. A dedicated suite of G4 Gocycle accessories will become available shortly after launch including new G4 mudguards, lights and an updated G4 rear pannier rack. The G4 range will be compatible with the existing bespoke Gocycle Front Pannier and Travel case. Optional integrated riding lights are now upgraded to Super Nova and are controlled by the all-new G4 controller turning them on and off automatically when moving.
The Gocycle G4 is also compatible with the GocycleConnect App, which provides infinite customised driving modes as well as interesting health statistics such as calories burned, maximum and average pedal power. Connection to the app has been improved with the inclusion of Low Energy Bluetooth.